MMOG/LE - Material Management Operations Guideline/Logistics Evaluation
- MMOG/LE is the result of a collaborative effort between work groups within Odette International Limited and the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG)
- MMOG/LE was derived from the Odette Logistics Evaluation (OLE) and AIAG’s Materials Management Operations Guideline (MMOG)
- It is an assessment tool which has been created to assist organizations in developing and implementing world class MP&L (Materials Planning and Logistics) processes, covering six aspect categories
- MMOG/LE is in line with the ISO/TS 16949 for developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of MP&L processes in order to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements, focussing on
- understanding and meeting requirements
- considering processes in terms of added value
- obtaining results of process performance and effectiveness
- continuous improvement of processes based on objective measurement
- visual management through the use of charts and graphs
- MMOG/LE is in the first place an analysis tool, but opens the door to initial and continuous improvement by a consistent evaluation model - not only for the Automotive Industry and its suppliers!
How you can make use of the benefits of MMOG/LE ?
- Analyze and evaluate your MP&L processes by using the MMOG/LE scoring model
- Identify strong and weak points and derive improvement measures, formulated in a Road Map
- Transfer initial improvement measures into a continuous improvement process for your MP&L
- Make use of our expert knowledge and support in applying MMOG/LE and in deriving and implementing the Road Map